Saturday, November 28, 2009

Another Thanksgiving

Today I had another thanksgiving. This time we went to my grandma and grandpa Holstens. I had a lot of fun. All of my family was there. All 11 aunts and uncles and 12 cousins. A lot of people in one house! We ate in the garage; which has carpet in it. There was a table for the adults and a table for the grandkids. We had rolls, corn, jello, ham, turkey, vegetables, fruit, and jello. Then for dessert we had like 10 different types of pie. Some f the Pies where French Silk, Pumpkin, Cherry, Apple, Key Lime, and homemade Cheese cake. YUM!!!. My grandma had bot some remote control cars that all the kids took turn driving around. Some of my cousins and I played "Life on the Farm" which is kinda like monopoly, but instead of places, you buy cows. I had a lot if fun and enjoyed being around my family!

No comments: